Apartment Rental Detail — Wall St/Tribeca Manhattan — 1 bedroom Apartments
|Building Features:||Luxury Prewar Hi-Rise
- Laundry in the Building
- Full Services plus Concierge
- Live-in Super
- Near Subway(s)
- Heat+Hot Water Included
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Roof Deck/Sun Deck (OS)
- Health/Fitness Club
- Tenant Lounge
- Art Deco Lobby
- Newly Renovated Building
- Central Air Conditioning
- High Ceiling
- Near Park
- 12,000 sf. fitness center with top of the line equipment, showers, steam rooms, yoga room, and massage service.
- Resident’s lounge with Billiards, Chess, or Cards. The resident’s lounge adds to the size of the apartment and offers free continental breakfast daily during the week.
- Battery Park and the Waterfront are only steps away, which is great if you enjoy running, rollerblading, or cycling.
- Four major Subway lines (1,4,5,9) have stations right next to the apartment building; two more subway lines are just 2 blocks away (N, R). Express trains bring you to Times Square in about 12 minutes.
- A large public garage is right next to the apartment building.
- This building was constructed in 1930, the peak year of what we now call Art Deco. The building was converted to condos in 2004.
|Apartment Features:||- Dishwasher
|Property ID #||734661|